Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Create Your Own "Life" Puzzle


Thinking of my own superpowers is another good brainstorming exercise about living dream life. In the fourth day of 10 day blog challenge we are facing with own superpowers. We need to think in what we are good at and what we enjoy at. And further, how two or three superpowers can realize my dream living life.



I found out that I am good in organizing my time and done things in time (the most of them). This skill, I think, is important to achieve my goals in life. If I have a plan and stick to it, work hard and be focused, than I should see results of work soon. This skill can also implant into learning courses to make step closer to dream life.


What I enjoy at is creating. As a child I love to draw, baking cakes different shapes, creating new tastes… Than later on I really enjoy doing presentation for different subjects at school. And I made a great work every time. Nowadays I found out that I enjoy in making profit. This should be a good hobby to reach my freedom lifestyle. If I unite my good at superpower and my passion superpower I should be on a good way. To freedom. 


See you tomorrow.

With Love,
Maja


This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4


No comments:

Post a Comment